CLOSEOUT SPECIAL !!!
Table of Contents
- Life is Not Fair–And That Can Be Very Good For You (Read Chapter One Online)
- Learning About Surviving & Thriving
- Playful Curiosity: Learning What No One Can Teach
- Flexibility: An Absolutely Essential Ability
- Needing to Have Things Work Well: The Synergy Imperative
- Empathy is a Survival Skill
- The Survivor’s Edge: Subconscious Resources
- The "Good Child" Handicap
- How To Be Positive About Negtive People
- How to Handle Yourself With Angry People
- The Roots of Resiliency: Your Inner “Selfs”
- Self-Managed Healing
- Surviving Emergencies and Crises
- The Will to Live: Human Nature vs. Mother Nature
- Learnings From Survivors of Torturous Conditions
- The Serendipity Talent: Turning Misfortune into Good Luck
- Surviving Being a Survivor
- Our Transformation to the Next Level of Development
Includes References and Index.
- "I was thinking of writing a book entitled ‘A Traveler’s Guide to Life.’ Al Siebert has done it for me. This is a book about surviving life and its difficulties. If you are alive and a member of the species, read it! I loved it."
- Bernie Siegel, M.D.
author of Love, Medicine, & Miracles
- "As a survivor, I am impressed with this valuable tool for those who look for hope in hopelessness. Dr. Siebert provides a practical guide for anyone who chooses to be a survivor rather than a victim."
- Edith Eva Eger, Ph.D.
- ". . . . A generous menu of suggestions for confronting difficult challenges. They reflect the author’s empathy and compassion for those in distress."
- Dr. Julius Segal
author of Winning Life’s Toughest Battles: Roots of Human Resilience
- "In the prisons of North Vietnam, we often debated, through the walls, who had the best chance of not just surviving, but of deriving something positive from the adversities. Al Siebert not only answers that question, he shows how to actually prepare for going beyond survival to positive outcomes. The Survivor Personality provides valuable insights into survival ‘techniques’ which, to my knowledge, haven’t been available before. It is a fascinating and insightful book."
- Captain Gerald Coffee, US Navy (Ret.)
7-year POW, author of Beyond Survival