Viewers will learn:
- How to handle constant change and bounce back from difficulties no one prepared you for. How to bring stability to turmoil. What it takes to thrive under pressure.
- Why some people are more resilient than others.
- How to identify resilient people for hiring and promotion.
- How to develop highly resilient, change proficient employees.
- How to overcome habits and inner barriers to resiliency.
- Typical self-defeating habits in emotionally myopic managers.
- How to overcome negativity in work groups.
- Why the key to managing change is managing learning.
- How to gain strength from adversity. How to remain optimistic by knowing that unfair events can be converted into good luck.