Practical Psychology Press
PO Box 535
Portland, OR 97207 USA
Terms & Conditions | Privacy & Security | Shipping & Returns
The Practical Psychology Press, was founded as a one-title press in 1986. We now offer several books, media and websites based on the works of Al Siebert, PhD, on resiliency and thriving in a world of non-stop change. See our home page for our current offerings.
We are professional members of:
- Independent Book Publishers Association (formerly Publisher’s Marketing Association).
- Association of Publishers for Special Sales (formerly, Small Publishers Association of North America)
The Adult Student’s Guide is also distributed by:
Indpendent Publishers Group
Please note: In addition to selling our own books, Practical Psychology Press is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- Home: Listing and general information about Practical Psychology Press titles. Click on an item title for expanded information.
- Shopping Cart: Our secure online ordering page.
- Media: Downloadable graphics and information for the media.
- About Us: This page.
- Shipping & Returns: Our shipping information and returns policy.
- Site map: You should be able to find what you’re looking for here!
The Practical Psychology Press family of Web sites
- AdultStudent.com – a companion site to The Adult Student’s Guide to Survival & Success, 6th edition
- GatheringWisdom.com – business wisdom from four self-made individuals
- ResiliencyCenter.com – manage change, thrive under pressure and bounce back from setbacks. Accompanies the award-winning Resiliency Advantage by Al Siebert.
- New! Resilitator.com – linking people with professional resiliency experts and speakers.
- SurvivorGuidelines.org – resources for survivors of the 9-11-2001 and other terrorist attacks.
- THRIVEnet.com – original site based on The Survivor Personality with survivor personality resources.
- PracticalPsychologyPress.com – this site, offering books, booklets, CDs and videos on resiliency and thriving in today’s challenging world.
website creation by kpservices.us